Chapel Hill, NC - Toughturtle LLC recently announced the release of a new and enhanced version of StockWatch, their popular financial iPhone and iPod Touch App. The newest version of the App features full-screen (landscape orientation) technical analysis charts with a variety of customizable overlays and indicators, as well as, the addition of line, bar, and candlestick graphing styles. Additional new features in StockWatch 4.04 include security code locking, overall portfolio summaries, and manual quote refresh.
"The new additions to the App have been very well received and we think they make the it even more full-featured and attractive to all types of investors.", said Todd Barnes, Lead Developer, Toughturtle. "There are other portfolio and investment tracking Apps on the AppStore, all with their own strengths and weaknesses, but StockWatch definitely gives you the best bang-for-the-buck."
StockWatch is the perfect App for investors to keep an eye on their favorite stocks, track their portfolios and holdings, and much more. With an easy-to-use and traditional iPhone/iPod Touch user interface, you will have all your investments and research tools just a few taps away.
"Some very exciting features are on the way for StockWatch that will give our users a very unique App experience.", said Todd Barnes. "Stay tuned. We think the next versions of StockWatch are going to be very exciting".
With StockWatch, you can track unlimited Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Futures, Options, and more from personalized and customizable Watchlists, Portfolios , and Portfolio Watchlists. StockWatch also features News, Full Screen Basic and Technical Charts, Security Code Locking, Detailed Symbol Information, and the new Sync Service which will enable you to backup your data and share it across multiple devices. No other financial App gives you all that.
StockWatch has been in the iTunes AppStore for over one year and has over 11,000 users. It is still the best App to track all of your investments and current market information... no matter what type of investor you may be.
* Create Watchlists with unlimited symbols: Stock, Mutual Funds, Indices, Commodities, and Options
* Create unlimited Portfolios with personalized Names, Descriptions, and Cash Amounts
* Add unlimited Symbols to existing Portfolios
* Add unlimited Lots to Symbols in each Portfolio with Quantity, PPS, Date, and Commission
* Get detailed and constantly updated Prices, Gains, Costs, Values
* Tap-to-Change buttons: Toggle between Prices, Gains, Costs, and Values on listing pages: Watchlist, Portfolio Watchlist, and Lot Listing
* Detailed information for each Symbol: Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Percent Change, Previous Close, Open, Day Range, 52w Range, Bid, Ask, Volume, Avg. Volume, 1Y Target, Market Cap, P/E, EPS, Div, Yield
* Full Screen Basic Charts:1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. - Line, Bar, Candle
* Full Screen Technical Charts: 1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. - Line, Bar, CandleMA, EMA, Indicators (MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI, Slow Stoch, Fast Stoch, Vol, Vol MA, W%R), & Overlays (Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR , Splits , Volume)
* News feeds
* Security Code Locking
* Overall Portfolio Totals and G/L
* Manual Updating
* Settings: Customize your experience with various options
* Date/Time regional formatting: Choose from the three global standards
* Data Backup Sync Service: Import and Export your Watchlist and Portfolio data. Even share your data over multiple devices
* Choose either WatchList or Portfolio listing as default screen on App load. Or, choose a specific Portfolio to open on App load
* Visually confirm your Online Sync Backups
* In-App Support Email
* In-App tell-A-Friend
* And much more!
* iPhone / iPod Touch: OS 3.0
* Internet connectivity
Pricing and Availability:
StockWatch is available for purchase on the Apple AppStore for $2.99 (USD), and is available worldwide.
StockWatch was first available to iPhone and iPod Touch users as a Web App in 2007, and was re-engineered and released for the iTunes App Store in August 2008. StockWatch uses Yahoo! Finance as a data provider. Quotes are delayed, on average, 15 minutes.
The following worldwide Exchanges are supported in StockWatch:
USA / Canada: NYSE, NASDAQ, ASE, CBT, CME, NYB, CMX, NYM, OBB, PK, TOR, VAN
Europe: AMS, BAR, BER, BIL, CPH, DUS, EBS, FRA, GER, HAM, HAN, LSE, MAD, MCE, MIL, MUN, OSL, PAR, STO, STU, SWX, VIE
Asia Pacific: ASX, BSE, CPH, HKG, JKT, KOE, KSC, NSI, NZE, SES, SHH, SHZ, TAI, TLV, TWO
Established in November 1997, Toughturtle LLC develops innovative and easy to use interactive applications for the Internet and for Mobile Devices. For more information about Toughturtle, please visit their website. Copyright 2009 Toughturtle LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.